The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

WTB Voltmeter from a '96-'98

ROADBLOK

Spotter
Looking for a voltmeter from a '96-'98 style voltmeter. Does anyone have one for sale like the one pictured below?

IMG_9378.jpg

I’ve wanted a ‘99 one for years. The hummer parts guy sold me one that is a swop out. Sadly not the same but definitely works.

Attachments

• 13923A6E-71F5-4ABF-97DF-88152FE1D500.jpeg
    13923A6E-71F5-4ABF-97DF-88152FE1D500.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
I'm not sure why you want one but if it is because yours reads 16+ volts they are pretty easy to fix.

I screwed up the face of the gauge by accident when dissembling it. I want to replace it so it isn't damaged. I know these gauges are horribly inaccurate, but until I can find a full set of replacement gauges that all match, my OCPD won't let me have a different one that doesn't match. :ROFLMAO:

I screwed up the face of the gauge by accident when dissembling it. I want to replace it so it isn't damaged. I know these gauges are horribly inaccurate, but until I can find a full set of replacement gauges that all match, my OCPD won't let me have a different one that doesn't match. :ROFLMAO:
Bummer! I can't help with that. If you end up throwing the gauge away let me know, I would probably buy it from you depending on price.